Ginger is one of the many roots/spices that has recently become more popular in Western culture. But, what does ginger do?
Ginger actually “does” many things to help the human body. For example:
- Ginger can help with chronic indigestion. Ginger enables the stomach to speed up in its processes with emptying the stomach, and this earlier emptying of the stomach helps individuals who have indigestion or stomach issues relieve the pain faster.
- Ginger powder can significantly help reduce menstrual pain (!!). It has been proven that consuming ginger while menstruating is as effective at pain relief as ibuprofen!
- Ginger can lead to lower cholesterol levels. High cholesterol levels can lead to heart diseases, so lower levels are better!
- Ginger is used for treating nausea. Ginger has long been used as a treatment for seasickness and morning sickness because it has been proven to be very effective in curbing nausea.
- Ginger fights fungal infections. Ginger has powerful anti-fungal properties and therefore is very effective at halting disease-causing fungi in its tracks. (Think: an all natural prevention to yeast infections).
You can enjoy the power of this super-food in our Pink Grapefruit Ginger SOCIAL Sparkling wine!